Monday 7 January 2008

2 shows...



Click image to see larger with detail of the yellow and white loveliness created by Lisa and Aurora then read more on the SQFT gallery site. I've been a bit slack at publicising shows since I've not been checking sites but Lisa mailed me about this one and you know how I am obsessed with her work. What I also loved was discovering Aurora's work, fabulous and the way they have collaborated to have their pieces work together is just brilliant. Oh how I love a good collab. And hey, the poster fits with my white postings.

Susan also mailed me about Lovely Hearts 2 at Artstream Gallery, Rochester NH. The show will feature small artworks to benefit breast cancer research. Read more about the show on the Artstream site which also has details about submitting artwork to the show over the next few weeks. The show opens on February 1st.

3 comments:

lisa solomon said...

aww.... thanks for the mention.

seeing all the white pics has been such a treat.
i'm a HUGE tara donnovan fan too...
hugs and happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I love those yellow flowers (are they flowers). Gorgeous. Reminds me of spring time. xxxx

Cally said...

Lisa,
Anytime!
Happy N Y to you too.

Miss P
They are doilies, even better than flowers cause the beauty last for centuries.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...