Sunday 22 July 2012

Between the rains







Between rains I managed to get photos of a few of the plants that seem happy despite the weather. It's been an incredibly wet July (and June, and May) with a whole month's worth of rain in 3 days early on, and it barely stopped after that. There have never been so few flowers in the garden in July, some rotted but many are just delayed so I hope there will be a burst of colour by the end of the month. It's not looking empty though, all the rain has ensured masses of foliar growth everywhere and an equally enormous growth of the slug and snail population....









With so much rain there haven't been many sunsets but I snapped a few...



1 comment:

Claire said...

Beautiful pics from your garden Cally......hoping to have more variety in my garden this Summer.
I hope the rain eases up and the sun comes out for you.
My sister and BIL are heading over to Scotland late August, so fingers crossed for some good weather.

Enjoy your weekend,

Claire :}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...