Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
It's hard for me to say which of these is random, and which is weird, or perhaps both? You be the judge.
2. That was my first social outing since the 7th of August. when K was here. A belated Day of the Dead party, I'm a Skeleton Bride. I fell asleep in a chair for 2hrs wearing an old net curtain and my trusty skeleton top, then I got a prize for most ghoulish and went home. Not my usual level of participation but no-one seemed to mind too much even though I've not spoken to most of them in person since I started getting sicker 6 months ago. Later I tried it with a wig...
3. The current temperature in my house averages 8ºc in the warmest area.
4. My hair is long and always gets onto things. When I was at Ikea I used to worry it would get on a cushion and someone dodgy would by it and then my hair, my DNA, would be found at the crime scene!!!
5. I have watched the punk/stationery village* part of The Mighty Boosh about 14 times in 2 days (online).
I'm a real Boosh nerd, I love it in the way you love things when you're in your teens and early twenties, where you learn the lines and bore people by inserting them into conversations. So it's probably a good thing I'm not out socialising these days. I'm loving the 3rd series, the first two episodes have already had gems that rate among my favourites. I watched series 1 on DVD even more, especially the Tundra episode, with the Tundra Rap, a classic. The conversion about the mink coat cracks me up every time. For me the cricket dance is right up there with David Brent's dance in The Office. I love the sweet bits when Vince and Howard have their little chats, and I loved the intro's in front of the red curtain, wish they still did them. I don't like the more aggressive or nasty bits, and some of the songs irritate me, but it's all worth it for the gems which I am hugely refraining from quoting at you :0).
*you can watch series 3 episode 2 online 'till next Wednesday then it'll be shown on BBC3
If they are willing and able, I tag: Mien, Susan (get well soon), Camilla, Christine and Megan,