Tuesday 11 December 2007

My work - papercut in blue 1991 test piece


Papercut test piece in typing paper 1991
Digitally altered colour

Yeh, I'm still needing the blue.
No word on Lucy yet. I hate waiting. This is the hard part about 'sharing' a dog, the person who pays the bills gets all the vet info, they won't tell me anything and it's driving me crazy. I feel bad because her 'proper' owner is a really easily stressed person and I know she wants me to be supportive through this, but I literally don't have the energy - she's pretty intense and not very aware of other people's needs when she's hysterical, which is a lot of the time so whenever I deal with her I end up utterly exhausted and in lots of pain. I just have to sit here hoping she'll text me some news. The sun is shining again, oh, Lucy would have loved playing with her doggy friend in the field today.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cally, I haven't commented for ages but still tuning in regularly and enjoying your blog and the colours and imagination. I do hope you will get some news about Lucy soon and that the vet will be able to help sort her out so that she will be her old self again. Sorry you haven't been so well for a while and the, often gloomy, winter doesn't help. Still, in about 10 days it will be the Winter Solstice and time for some candles in the dark ready to welcome back the returning light

Amanda said...

Hi Cally, Thanks for your lovely long message on my blog. I have responded there. Really intense people are so draining aren't they? You really do have to protect yourself, unfortunately. Poor dear Lucy. Maybe you could ring your friend under the guise of being supportive, but really to get some information for yourself. Sometimes if I prepare myself mentally beforehand, I can manage to put up a "force-field" around myself in these situations. Good luck and take care!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Lucy too. Hope they find out what is wrong soon and that you get to hear asap. Love you lots, your little sis xxx

Cally said...

Thanks ladies, I'm in a rush to get things done today so inly logging on for a few mins, appreciate your comments.

Lucy is home again, will write a mini post about it. x

lisa solomon said...

gasping.... blue and you are divine...

i also am loving the lucy shot above and all the rest....

i owe you an email i believe...
hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...