Thursday 8 May 2008

Bleeding heart




Editing my flower photo's as I watch Grand Designs Live. I really liked the one last night with the guy who did lots of inventive things. He's the sort of bloke I've been looking for all my life so make my ideas a reality. He had made this brilliant running wheel in the garden for their dog, and the dog loved it. I'd have made one small change, I'd have it hooked up so the dog was generating electricity while running. I wondered if anyone was making wheels commercially and found this, not on sale yet but I will be keeping an eye open. It's presumably not as unique as the home-made one, but handy for those with no carpentry skills.

3 comments:

Esti said...

Your blog truly brings the spring into my place. Such nice pictures.

Kelli said...

Couldn't help noticing the delicateness of your subjects - so pretty and fragile. How I feel. Thanks for sharing them. I have CSF too ('recovered' 12 months now relapsed). Found your blog thru Decor 8.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Found your blog through decor8 also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...