Wednesday 25 January 2012

Photographer Emmanuel Coupé


Emmanuel Coupé - Elgol, Isle of Skye, Scotland. Photo SC9376


Emmanuel Coupé - Lochan Urr, Glen Etive, Glencoe, Highlands, Scotland. SC9887


Emmanuel Coupé - Loch Tulla, Glencoe, Highlands, Scotland. Photo SC1077

It's been too long since I went camping in North/North West of Scotland so I thought I'd take a virtual tour courtesy of the wonderful photography of Emmanuel Coupé. His photographs from Scotland, and around the world make me long to travel, but also help satisfy my urge. They are available to buy as Archival quality prints.


Emmanuel Coupé - Quiraing, Isle of Skye, Scotland. Photo SC8633


Emmanuel Coupé - Elgol, Isle of Skye, Scotland. Photo SC5306

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Amazing photos, really beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...