Thursday 5 January 2012

Zander Olson - Tree, Line

Zander :: Tree, Line.
Zander Olson - Tree, Line - Untitled 2008
Tree,Line
Zander Olson - Tree, Line - No Mans Land 2004

These are great aren't they. Zander Olson says: ‘This is an ongoing series of constructed photographs rooted in the forest. These works, carried out in Surrey, Hampshire and Wales,involve site specific interventions in the landscape, ‘wrapping’ trees with white material to construct a visual relationship between tree, not-tree and the line of horizon according to the camera’s viewpoint.’

3 comments:

Karen said...

So many wonderful artworks on your blog to view. Amazing!

Cally said...

Thanks Karen, I really enjoy posting them, just wish I had more time to post everything I like.

Stuart and Gabrielle said...

Hi Cally,

These are great images: simple, yet powerful, very Andy Goldsworthy!

Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. When I clicked on the link to look at your pages on Folia, it wanted me to sign up first. It looks interesting but I already spend too much time on the computer for the moment and quite enjoy my paper notes and plans for the garden. So, I'll decline for the moment but might have a look at it again in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...