Thursday 23 November 2006

Stockholm in sculpted white







Grrr, blogger dmaking these all pixellated, will try and post to Flickr soon so you can see them properly. But still, you can see the great face on that squirrel and the (horse chestnut?) leaves. Abigail would know if they are Horse Chestnut. She's got NEW jewellery here if you're wanting to make some Christmas purchases. If I meet a rich benefactor I'd opt for this one, but would commission it as a brooch. And in the spirit of her last post, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all who are celebrating. I can almost smell the food!

2 comments:

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thanks Cally ;)

..yes they look like chestnuts to me, and lovely they are!!

have a great day {im trying not to think about all the turkey dinners as well} hehehe....xx

Susan Schwake said...

oooh these white on whites are singing out to me! lovely lovely cally....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...