Tuesday 22 July 2008

Clouds, again...




Still too tired to blog but always watching the sky and snapping it when I can. That big black cloud dropped 10 minutes of the heaviest rain then the sun came out. We've had two really summery days and tomorrow also meant to be good. The cat is loving it, and is recovering well with lots of sunny places to sleep in our gardens. I went to check on him yesterday (has to be watched as his medication gets reduced) and instead found a sunbathing hedgehog! I took some pics but not uploaded them yet.

Much thanks to everyone who is commenting and visiting even though I've not been doing many or varied posts. I've not been completely useless, 2.5 years late I've finally started trying to edit my Swedish holiday / Ice Hotel photo's. So many images, they are quite refreshing during these few hot days. When I get to blogging more I'll start showing some of them, until then you can see previous photo's I blogged of the Ice Chapel, the Kiruna Snöfestival, and the Ice Hotel.


5 comments:

mansuetude said...

you are so truly alive and creative; you are never useless. your blog is a gift. (that means you):)

Ursula Achten said...

Meditating about the sky is one of the best things I can imagine!
Freedom..boundlessness..bliss!!
Enjoy it!
We'll wait until you'll be back!

Bonnie said...

Your photography is BEAUTIFUL. There is something so EXQUISITE about the little berry--always a better miracle when you've grown it yourself! Thanks for sharing the beauty.

Vanessa said...

I love the top picture. It makes me think of heaven! beautiful!

Volunteer opportunities said...

Sometimes clouds come floating into our lives, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to our sunset sky.”

Wonderful photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...