Saturday 16 September 2006

French Organic jacket



More easing of the eco guilt re my flight to France. This coat is part of the Autumn Winter Collection by IDEO (French) who make, so far as I can tell, Organic clothing. Mostly not my kind of thing but I like this jacket and I haven't posted on green design for a while. They are showing this year at the Ethical Fashion Show.

Also at the show is Rianne de Witte.
I remember seeing these designs of hers in the past, not sure what her current work is like but it's clearly ethical if it's in the show...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coat, looks like a good collection there.

christine ann haynes said...

I love that coat!! Look at you blogging up a storm. I have missed you very much!

I hope you are have a wonderful day sweet girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...