Saturday 9 September 2006

Home now



I am back after a wonderful trip, a beautiful wedding, new friends, 2000+ photo's and the memory of the best kiss I have EVER had EVER (nope, no details on this blog)!

Before I start blogging I need to get my pics sorted from the wedding and not let it drag on like the Swedish ones. Luckily these don't need infinite adjustment as my camera settings were not fiddled with by professional photographers who thought they knew better. Clearly they know how to use a camera but they did not know the look I wanted from my pics and the Ice Hotel Wedding photo's came out all freaky.

First I am taking advantage of the sunny weather to was
h the salt and sand, but not the memories, from all my clothes. If only mine could look this lovely when they are out drying...


3 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

beautiful! i loved the south of france (nice and aix) with a passion. the colors were the most lovely i have ever seen anywhere. so glad you had the best time and the BEST KISS EVER! how truly great!

Anonymous said...

So which blog ARE you posting details of the kiss on? I NEED to know!

Pxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh and a KISS too? Cally can't wait to see more...! So glad you had a wonderful time!!! WELCOME HOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...