Wednesday 21 March 2007

Terhi Tolvanen



I've blogged Terhi Tolvanen's more recent organic looking work here but I also these older pieces 'Amber Sea' 2002. This website is a mix of juicy colour and wonderous naturals. Here is watery one called 'Drops' also from 2002 ...



Update- just heard Terhi will be part of a glass exhibition at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York, dates to be decided.

Just a 'live' addition to this post...
I am reading your lovely comments, thank you all, but I won't be doing replies to Q's or any reciprocal visits this week while things are busy. We all, finally, watched Little Miss Sunshine last night and I enjoyed it as much as I knew I would :0) For anyone new to my blog this was like a little peek into my childhood when we drove across the States in a yellow Dormobile, photo here.

While I was looking for that link which I though was in April and spotted (for those who are new) that this post had more of my ceramics and metalwork. Hope you are all having a good week (Liz and Kate, especially thinking of you two).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...