Tuesday 25 March 2008

My trip - clue No. 5




This is where I ate lunch this time last week! As an additional clue I will mention that someone very obsessed with science fiction would have a better chance at guessing this spot. The lunch was so tasty, a selection of tofu and salad things I picked up before we drove out there. I had a really nice rice and veg thing too, and some stuffed grape leaves but my stomach had shrunk so much from being so sick the first few days (I was horribly unwell and couldn't face food at all) that I only ate a few of these tasty treats on day 6...





Tofu and tomato in a wheat free wrap with one cube of watermelon to follow, and that was me full up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you wasn't feeling well...the food look interesting though. Are you in Utah? :)

Cally said...

You are getting closer, closest guess so far and 1st one in the right country :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...