Wednesday 26 March 2008

Vivid blues





There were many vivid blues on the holiday. The kind I associate with summer. I spent a lot of time deleting photo's because the bright sun made such strong reflections in the car window. I was often not allowed to open the window because my brother loved the rental car air con. Little Miss Eco prefers an open window, but I must admit, a closed window makes for rare 'good' hair as seen above in a sharp reflection (which I treasure on account my hair usually looks like it's been dragged through a hedge).



3 comments:

Felicia said...

Beautiful. I especially like the one of you reflected in the glass.

Anonymous said...

Mexico or Arizona? - that's two guesses - sorry :o)

Cally said...

Sheila, good guesses but keep trying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...