Monday 21 April 2008

I just bought...

On Ebay, isn't it cool? The legs can be folded away - I love this sort of thing! Sink, 2 gas hob plus grill and storage space. I have a new tap already.




I'm so happy, now I can squeeze a kitchen into my house extension so I will have a kitchen with a window! Ventilation, birdsong, daylight and not beside the bathroom. I'll probably keep the original kitchen sink area in the centre of the house to be a dedicated art sink. Happy times, though it won't be done this year, I'm getting it as a Christmas present from my parents.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, so cool! Nobody should have to do dishes without a window to gaze out of!

Anonymous said...

New kitchen loveliness!
Enjoy it, Cally.
hugs, g

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time...and so handy when one wants to cook kneeling down.
I hope you are feeling well!

Tay said...

What pure brilliance! I love it.

Maureen Reynolds said...

Great find...you have it all!

Alyssa said...

That's awesome. It would be great in a little studio where you could dye yarn.

Emily said...

a portable kitchen - I would love to have one of these on my deck.
or in the woods.
or on the beach. . . .
oh, the possibilities!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...