Friday 28 April 2006

Anna's Craft Blogger Book!



Only got a few more hours before the clouds come and steal the sun but I just HAD to do a quick post about the secret I was keeping. The secret of Anna's Crafty Bloggers book. Yes, a book with some of YOU in it that most of US will want to read.

It's called The Crafter's Companion and you can read all about it here on the Snowbooks site (that's where Anna works) and here on Anna's blog. And while your at her blog you can see more pics of her latest bag as featured on Whip up this week.

Right, now I really will get back to the gardening, those snowdrops need divided and replanted ASAP.

5 comments:

S Cooper said...

Cally, tried to insert a flicker badge into my Art Blog today, and altho it looks ok in ie it is the length of the blog when I view it in Firefox or Safari, but yours is fine. Any idea what Ive done wrong?apologies for leaving this here, didnt know where else to put it that youd read it soon? ps that book of Annas looks good.

Cally said...

Hi Sharon,
After I copied the html from the Flickr site I pasted it in right beside my links page, but I did a single return after my last link (which was imadagoze)so they wouldn't be squashed up tight.

It's not exactly how I want it but I'm just not techy enough to get it perfect. Hope that answers your question, good luck with it.

S Cooper said...

Its a bit of an oddity, thats for sure looks like its down to the blog template Ive chosen as I stuck the same flicker badge html into my Egghunt blog and its appeared where I would expect it to. maybe have a fiddle tomorrow. Thanks for helping me. Will upload some stuff I have made into flicker and create anothr set (but used all my downloads for month it said) thanks so much for reply

Anastasia said...

Thanks for the link! I think it will be a great book to have!

Anonymous said...

now I among your readers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...