Tuesday 4 April 2006

Whip Up

Just in case there is anyone reading this who hasn't checked Whip Up recently go and have a look. It just gets better and better.

Lisa of Bird In The Hand fame has done a piece on pricing your work which is something I've always had trouble with.

Alicia Paulson of Posie Gets Cozy is doing posts about selling your work , again, essential reading for me.

And Style guru and ceramacist Karin Eriksson has also just joined and is posting on ceramics and one of the items in her first post was this brilliant eye patch (I had a patch as a kid) by Damien O'Sullivan (i couldn't get his site to work though).



Three of my favourites over there giving (more of) their time and sharing their knowledge and finds with us. And if you are new to Whip Up I can highly recommend going through the archives, so much material in there for crafty people to enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The patch is Brilliant - what a wonderful accessory! I can see it being copied by the big designers...

Anonymous said...

hi cally, try O'Sullivans site in internet explorer - it doesn't work in firefox for instance (bummer) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...