Sunday 23 April 2006

Yodelling

Just did a very hard nightshift at work so maybe no blogging as I think I'll need another full day of sleep. But you know me, I don't like to leave you empty handed so here is a little gem for those who like yodelling (re. my post here about my yodelling rug).

I found a yodelling podcast! And that led me to a yodelling website (podcast available from the website or in itunes). The site has yodel lesons on it!

I'm so pleased about this, if only I knew about it last year when I had the Alpine themed party with yodelling tapes, I could have had us all doing a yodel lesson over the fondue! I know this sounds cheesy in all senses of the word but believe me, cheesy would have been very fitting, just look at the sort of top quality cheesy-licious fancy dress outfits there were, here's my friend Mr Bob (fancy dress King) dressed as an Alpen box with fabric milk pouring into a bowl hat on his wigged head!...



My equally talented friend Liz came made a Cuckoo clock to go over her head! I've inclued the Alpen box in the pic so you can get the scale of how huge and impressive her cuckoo clock was with it's woodgrain paper and a bird inside...


1 comment:

Susan Schwake said...

how lovely of a party was that? i love Hubert Von Gosiern. He would have been good music to play there...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...