Saturday 1 April 2006

Thank you

I'd just like to say a quick thank you to everyone who has posted comments and sent emails in the last day 24hrs (and poss the next 24).

I've never had so many in one go and after 5 hours of non stop typing I have still not managed to reply to them all, but I will. For those who I can't link to or those with comments who's reply would interest others please check back in my comments section where I will leave a response. Oh yes, I also finally started adding things to my Cally Creates Flikr account, including some of my desk space where I sit on one side of the wall in the bedroom and my computer i on the otherside on the kitchen table!

I'm glad I prepared a few posts last night or I wouldn't have posted anything today at all, and now I really need to get ready for work so I'll need to finish my replies tomorrow. Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Nope, I can't help myself, I've got to post something...
I was downloading Russian Doll images on Thursday (one of the things I work with, but in paper, both 3D and as paper cut illustrations) and then I saw Paola had some on Friday and Omondieu had these lovely ones (below) when I was replying to her today...



As well as the usual visual treats she also had a link to a furniture website which I've not had time to look at but judging by this picture she posted it will be a site I could spend a lot of time at.





3 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

don't you just love that furniture?
angela's site is always so much fun.
but that furniture AND the dolls all in one? heaven!

eireann said...

oh, that couch is lovely. yum.

and hello: found you via alicia paulson's blog.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

You are delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...