Friday 7 April 2006

Green feedback & Pecha Kucha

Thanks for the positive feedback on my Green Architecture post. I was a bit worried people may think I was straying from the whole craft and design thing but it seems you like it. I appreciate the links you've sent as well. I usually talk about all this stuff over on green building forums like this and I don't know why I didn't think till today to make it part of my blog.

I've spent so long being 'the weirdo that wants to live in a mud hut' i.e. a partially earth sheltered home overlooking the sea, that I forget it is much more understood and even embraced now, I'm so pleased about that! Having said that, I still got a lot of strange looks from most people when I said I was staying in a B&B in Findhorn last year, like somehow it meant I would grow dreadlocks and start tie dying all my clothes. Well, the tie dying at least fits with my textile side but I kind of went through that phase years ago. Not that'd I rule it out as a technique, just as a personal fashion statement. I'm more of a neutral linen kind of a gal.

For those of you who are interested in green clothing, foods and items for the home (UK based) there is a new free fortnightly Ezine called Pecha Kucha that you might want to have a look at here.


2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Thanks for the link - will check the store out - i do love their logo illustration!

Anonymous said...

great ezine link! thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...