Saturday 29 April 2006

Eugenio Recuenco

Ulla's blog comes up trumps again with stunning photo's by Eugenio Recuenco which came from here and were found via Liquid Blog. Here is one of me after all that gardening yesterday, that's about the size of my 1st leaf pile.



Isn't that dress gorgeous. The photo's need to be seen in detail , they are gorgeous especially the one with the wolves and the woman in the Little Red Riding Hood Cape (I love hooded capes, and wolves). And the room where it has all been photographed is so amazing, I want a room like that.

His site included this photograph that I particularly loved, it looks more like a painting than a photo...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't these totally incredible? I love them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to that photographer, I think his work is incredible and I am searching his site right now looking for more wonderful images.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Cally, wish I were that fetching after a day of gardening...

IMEDAGOZE said...

wow! he has tons of great pictures there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...