Monday 10 April 2006

Sleepy girl

Yesterday I slept till 9pm!

After work I did that tiny blog and then got to bed by about 5am. Despite several attempts at getting up I was completely out of energy. Adrenaline is great at the time but I should have known better than to stay out and meet friends after the excitement of having had a day with Anna.

I over-stretched myself and quite literally couldn't get out of bed till 9. Luckily my Sunday shift is flexi time. One of the things I like about blogging is that my yoyo-ing health rarely comes into it but I'm afraid I have to admit defeat on this one and may need to take a few more blog free days to recharge.

The hardest part is missing out on reading all your wonderful blogs and replying to those of you who've left me comments (thank you). Luckily I managed to get on the computer at work (the men have become addicted to online gambling so empty broadband PC's are hard to come by) and so I saw Anna's lovely post about our day. Anna I'm so glad you had a good time, I know I did and will post properly with pics when I'm feeling a bit better.

Anna sums it all up well and has all the links etc., well done Anna - I don't feel so bad about being a bad blogger now. And you are right, Concrete Butterfly and Concrete Wardrobe (the side with the clothes) don't have a website, crazy huh. But I suspect your fingerless knits may have been made by Rebecca Dallas who I've been meaning to do a post on but haven't looked for on the net yet.


Ok, I'm taking my wee self off to bed now, a bit of hibernating will sort me out for sure. And happy hols to anyone who is off work this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you are feeling much much better soon!

Anonymous said...

Rest up, sweetie. You deserve it!

Cally said...

Thanks ladies, feeling better already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...