Thursday 13 April 2006

Bodo Sperlein

There's a new magazine in town (UK). I get my Living Etc and Elle Decoration as birthday and Christmas subscriptions from my brother (bless him) so I never buy magazines. But I do like 1st issues as they often pull out all the stops so MrP treated me to INSIDEOUT the April launch issue of an interiors mag.

With the flurry of excitement around Anna's visit I forgot I had it and so I never posted on any of the nice things inside like the Teardrop pendant lamp at Bodo Sperlein. It's made from hand blown pyrex and bone china (hence the £1,300 price tag!).
There were other lovely pieces in their Couture range ...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! very romantic yet modern too... Hanging poetry...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...