Thursday 18 May 2006

Easing off a little



Just a little note to say I'm going to be easing off the posts Friday-Tuesday though I have set up to post a button picture each day if possible. I want to be really focused on the people I'm with over the weekend and not accidentally get sucked in to posting or replying, so to anyone leaving comments or emails, I won't be replying till Tues/Wednesday, but thanks for your feedback. Fingers crossed for good weather! I'll no doubt take lots of photo's for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cally,

I'd love to swap!
I'll start filming right away ;)

my address:
Camilla Engman
Hjorhagsgatan 5a
413 17 Goteborg
Sweden

We will not move until mid june, and if you send it later the post will forward it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...