Thursday 27 April 2006

My Spring Garden

Most of the garden is in the process of being dug up (all concrete and slabs at the moment) so here are some close-ups of some of yesterdays little lovelies that are keeping me from my computer...

Hyacinth


Buds on the conifer, such vivid colour!



Magnolia


Daffodil


They all popped out while I was finishing off my postcards for the yellow/orange postcard swap (no pics, I don't want to spoil the surprise, though it's not my best work as I had v.bad PMT for 2 weeks).

I was so annoyed at creating things I wasn't happy with that I had to do a bit of graphic illustration to cheer myself up this morning, based on my wallpaper designs, here's a detail...



Oh, I finally added a few more things to my Flickr page, I would have done lots but it was taking forever to work, I think my computer is getting a bit old but I can't justify a new one just yet (though I crave an iBook).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous reasons to be away from the computer and a gorgeous reason to be right in front of the computer!

regina grimilde said...

Really nice pics!!Wow what gorgeus flowers you have!!!
And very cool and delicate graphic illustration!!!

Cally said...

Thanks ladies, if you saw the view when the camera pulls back to reveal the building site you'd know why I went in so close.I do always love a floral close-up though. In fact I really ought to post some of my 'proper' floral photo's, I wonder where I've kept the disks though?

IMEDAGOZE said...

I can imagine what a beautiful garden you have. Lovely flowers! and I like your graphic ilustration, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...