Saturday 27 January 2007

Good hard & bad hard

Good hard was meeting with the FAB woman from Barkbusters who came to train Marley yesterday. Or rather, to train us. It was very effective so we are both feeling very good about it all and you get her services for a full year.

Bad hard was getting a letter from the company manager saying I'm being called in for a meeting to discuss my future with them. Given that I had a confrontation with a lower manager last week, I'm guessing he is not calling me in to promote me. Here's hoping I have a job next month, winter is not a nice time to be unemployed! These pictures from a walk earlier this week seemed appropriate...







Bubamaca has done the some gorgeous bold embroidery on the collar of her winter coat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...